Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tis' the Season for Free Photos!

As I am trying to branch out and turn this photography into a business, I am needing to build a bigger portfolio. Engagement, newborn/infant, family... Anything and everything! I am currently offering sessions with a CD of images, free of charge! Until I am able to set up a studio (my goal is to have a backdrop/lighting set up by the end of the summer), all shoots will be done outdoors. I am willing to travel within a reasonable proximity of Madison, WI and if you don't have an idea of where you'd like to have your portraits shot, I've got a ton of ideas! 

E-mail me @ meg.fish.photo@gmail.com  
or
Facebook-http://www.facebook.com/pages/MegFishPhoto/456536054359086

Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment