Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reinventing Myself

As I grow and expand my skills in photography, I have also come to reach some growing pains. I constantly have ideas, and can picture outcomes of photographs in my mind before I even click my camera. My issue lately is translating what I envision in my mind into my editing process. 

Initially after I started encountering these issues, I immediately jumped to the conclusion that my camera wasn't capable of doing what I wanted it to. Which added to my frustration level, because the next step up for me will be over $1,000. After taking a break from editing clientele's sessions, getting back to basics, and more reading then a freshman in college-- I think I have FINALLY gotten my footing and steered myself into the direction I want to go.




After spending this week with my head in my camera, it's time for me to get some housework done. 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment